The Luna Abyss – Exclusive Incarceration Trailer was released at gamescom 2023. It gives us a new look at the upcoming first-person action-adventure game from Bonsai Collective. The trailer shows the player character, a prisoner who has been sentenced to explore a derelict megastructure that sprawls deep beneath the surface of the mimic moon, Luna. A rare piece of technology has been detected in the canyon and it’s up to the player to retrieve it so that it can be studied.
The trailer also shows some of the enemies that the player will face, including twisted cosmic horrors. The combat looks fast-paced and intense, with the player needing to dodge enemy fire and use their weapons to take them down.
Luna Abyss is currently in development for PC and console. It is scheduled to be released in 2024. You can wishlist the game on Steam, Epic Games, and PlayStation.
Here are some of the key features of Luna Abyss:
- A narrative-driven, first-person action-adventure game
- Set in the depths of the mimic moon Luna
- Explore a vast, derelict colony
- Fight twisted cosmic horrors in intense, fast-paced, bullet-hell combat
- Unlock new weapons and abilities
- Discover the secrets of Luna Abyss
If you are a fan of bullet hell shooters and cosmic horror, then Luna Abyss is definitely a game to keep an eye on.