M.U.L.E. is a turn-based strategy game developed by Ozark Softscape and published by Electronic Arts in 1983. The game is set on a distant planet, and players must manage resources, build structures, and compete with each other to become the most successful colonist.
The game is played from a top-down perspective, and players can move their colonists around the map, build structures, and collect resources. Players can also trade resources with each other, and they can attack each other’s colonies. The game is won by the player who has the most money at the end of the game.
M.U.L.E. was a critical and commercial success, and it is considered to be one of the most influential strategy games of all time. The game’s focus on resource management and economic competition made it a hit with players of all ages. M.U.L.E. is still considered to be a classic strategy game, and it has been ported to many platforms, including home computers, consoles, and mobile devices.
Here are some of the key features of M.U.L.E.:
- Resource management: Players must manage resources, such as water, energy, and minerals, in order to build structures and collect more resources.
- Economic competition: Players must compete with each other to become the most successful colonist.
- Turn-based gameplay: M.U.L.E. is played in turns, which allows players to carefully plan their moves.
- Variety of structures: Players can build a variety of structures, such as mines, farms, and factories.
- Multiplayer: M.U.L.E. can be played with up to four players.
If you’re a fan of strategy games, then you should definitely check out M.U.L.E. It’s a challenging and rewarding game that is still enjoyable today.