It looks like a dark and atmospheric 2.5D action RPG with Metroidvania and Soulslike elements. The trailer shows the player character exploring a ruined world, fighting vicious creatures, and solving puzzles. The game’s art style is cel-shaded and looks very stylish.
Here are some of the key features of Mandragora:
- A dark and atmospheric world to explore
- Vicious creatures to fight
- Metroidvania-style level design
- Soulslike combat
- A branching story with multiple endings
- A cel-shaded art style
Mandragora is scheduled to be released in 2024 for Windows PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. I’m definitely looking forward to playing it when it comes out.
Here are some of the things most excited about in Mandragora:
- The dark and atmospheric world. The trailer really made the world feel oppressive and dangerous, and I’m eager to explore it.
- The Metroidvania-style level design. I love games that reward exploration, and Mandragora looks like it will have plenty of secrets to uncover.
- The Soulslike combat. I’m a big fan of the Souls games, and I’m excited to see how Mandragora’s combat system compares.
- The branching story. I’m always a sucker for games with multiple endings, and I’m curious to see how Mandragora’s story unfolds.
- The cel-shaded art style. I love the look of the game’s art style, and I think it really suits the dark and atmospheric world.