Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a 2020 action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It is the second game in the Marvel’s Spider-Man series, and a spin-off of 2018’s Marvel’s Spider-Man. The game follows Miles Morales as he becomes the new Spider-Man of Harlem, New York City, after the death of Peter Parker.
The game is set in a snowy version of New York City, and features new enemies, gadgets, and abilities for Miles Morales. It also takes advantage of the PlayStation 5’s hardware, with enhanced visuals and DualSense controller support.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales was released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 12, 2020. It received positive reviews from critics, with praise for its visuals, gameplay, and story.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales:
- Amazing visuals, especially on PlayStation 5
- Fun and engaging gameplay
- Great story with a lot of heart
- Miles Morales is a great protagonist
- Lots of new enemies and abilities to keep things fresh
- DualSense controller support is really well done
- The game is a bit short, clocking in at around 10 hours for the main story
- Some of the side content can be a bit repetitive
- The game doesn’t do much to innovate on the formula of the first game
Overall, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a great game that is sure to please fans of the first game. It is a visually stunning game with fun and engaging gameplay, and a great story with a lot of heart. If you have a PlayStation 5, I highly recommend playing this game.
If you are wondering whether you should play Miles Morales on PS4 or PS5, I would say that the PS5 version is the way to go. The game looks and plays much better on PS5, and the DualSense controller support is really well done. However, if you don’t have a PS5, the PS4 version is still a great game.
The download size for Miles Morales on PS5 is 50 GB. So, make sure you have enough free space on your console before you start downloading the game.