Microsoft Office 2021 is currently on sale for $35 (reg. $150) at StackSocial. This is a great deal for anyone who needs a productivity suite for their home or business.
Microsoft Office 2021 includes the following applications:
- Word: A word processor for creating documents
- Excel: A spreadsheet program for creating and analyzing data
- PowerPoint: A presentation program for creating slideshows
- Outlook: An email client and calendar program
- Publisher: A desktop publishing program for creating brochures, flyers, and other publications
- Access: A database program for storing and managing data
Microsoft Office 2021 is a one-time purchase, so you won’t have to worry about monthly or annual subscription fees. This makes it a great option for businesses and individuals who want to save money on their productivity software.
The sale on Microsoft Office 2021 is only available until August 13, 2023, so I recommend acting fast if you’re interested in taking advantage of this great deal.
Here are the steps on how to purchase Microsoft Office 2021 for $35 at StackSocial:
- Go to the StackSocial website and click on the “Microsoft Office 2021” deal.
- Click on the “Buy Now” button and enter your email address.
- Click on the “Pay with PayPal” button to checkout.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with your Microsoft Office 2021 license key.
- You can then download and install Microsoft Office 2021 on your computer.