A Minecraft player was exploring a mine when they came across a large group of Endermen stacked up in a small space. The player tried to attack the Endermen, but they were quickly overwhelmed and killed.
The player’s death was a reminder of how dangerous Endermen can be. Endermen are typically neutral mobs, but they will attack a player if they make eye contact with them. Once an Enderman is enraged, it will chase the player until it is killed or the player gets out of its sight.
The player in this case was unlucky enough to find a group of Endermen that were already stacked up in a small space. This made it difficult for the player to escape, and they were quickly surrounded and killed.
This incident is a cautionary tale for all Minecraft players. When exploring a mine, be careful not to make eye contact with Endermen. If you do accidentally make eye contact, try to run away and break line of sight. If you are unable to escape, try to fight back, but be prepared for a tough battle.
Here are some tips for dealing with Endermen:
- Avoid making eye contact with them. If you do make eye contact, look away immediately.
- If you are attacked by an Enderman, try to run away and break line of sight.
- If you are unable to escape, fight back with a sword or bow and arrow.
- Endermen are weak to water, so you can try to drown them.
- You can also use potions of invisibility to sneak past Endermen.
By following these tips, you can avoid the fate of the unlucky Minecraft player in this story.