Here are some tips on how to play Smoke against Li Mei in Mortal Kombat 1:
- Use your teleport to your advantage. Smoke’s teleport is a great way to close the distance between you and Li Mei, or to escape from her attacks. You can also use it to set up combos, or to get behind her for a surprise attack.
- Be careful of her projectiles. Li Mei has a number of projectiles that she can use to keep you at bay. If you’re not careful, she can easily chip away at your health with her projectiles. Try to block her projectiles, or use your teleport to get behind her.
- Use your smoke bombs to create space. If Li Mei gets too close, you can use your smoke bombs to create some space between you. This will give you time to recover and to set up your next attack.
- Don’t be afraid to mix things up. Smoke has a variety of attacks that he can use, so don’t be afraid to mix things up. This will keep Li Mei guessing and make it harder for her to defend against you.
- Be patient and wait for your openings. Li Mei is a very aggressive character, so she’s likely to come at you with a lot of attacks. Don’t be afraid to block her attacks and wait for an opening. Once you see an opening, you can go in for a combo or a special attack.
Here is a specific example of a combo that you can use against Li Mei with Smoke:
- Start with a teleport kick.
- Follow up with a low punch.
- Then, do a smoke bomb and teleport behind her.
- Finally, finish her off with a jumping kick.
This is just one example of a combo that you can use against Li Mei with Smoke. There are many other combos that you can use, so experiment and find what works best for you.