Ms. Splosion Man is a platform video game developed by Twisted Pixel Games and published by Microsoft Studios. It was released for Xbox 360 on July 13, 2011, and for Windows Phone on the same day. It is the sequel to 2009’s ‘Splosion Man.
In Ms. Splosion Man, players control a female character named Ms. Splosion Man, who is made entirely of explosive material. The goal of the game is to “splode” through a series of levels consisting of puzzles, traps, and enemies. A splode is effectively a jump, and can also be used to kill enemies, such as scientists and robots, demolish walls, detonate explosive barrels or trigger other effects.
The game features 50 single-player levels and 50 multiplayer levels. The multiplayer levels can be played locally or online with up to four players. The game also features a number of unlockables, such as new costumes for Ms. Splosion Man, new power-ups, and new levels.
Ms. Splosion Man was met with positive reviews from critics. It was praised for its gameplay, humor, and visuals. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 1 million copies.
Here are some of the features of Ms. Splosion Man:
- 50 single-player levels
- 50 multiplayer levels
- Local and online multiplayer
- Unlockable costumes, power-ups, and levels
- Humorous and visually-appealing art style
If you are looking for a fun and challenging platform game, then Ms. Splosion Man is a great option. It is a well-made game with a lot to offer players of all skill levels.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game was developed by Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of other popular platform games such as ‘Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper.
- The game’s soundtrack was composed by J.P. Jadack, who also composed the music for ‘Splosion Man.
- The game was originally released for Xbox 360, but it has since been ported to Windows Phone and Nintendo Switch.