The official announcement trailer for NASCAR Arcade Rush looks like a fun and fast-paced racing game that will appeal to fans of both NASCAR and arcade racing.
The trailer shows off some of the game’s features, including:
- High-speed races on iconic NASCAR tracks
- A variety of vehicles to choose from, spanning 75 years of stock car racing history
- Customization options for your car, including paint schemes, rims, spoilers, and more
- A variety of game modes, including single-player, multiplayer, and time trial
The game is scheduled to be released on September 15 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, and PC.
Here are some additional details about the game that I found from the press release:
- NASCAR Arcade Rush is developed by Team6 Game Studios, a studio with a history of developing racing games, including the NASCAR Heat series.
- The game features 16 iconic NASCAR tracks, including Daytona International Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway, and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- There are over 30 vehicles to choose from, representing different eras of NASCAR racing.
- The game also features a variety of customization options, allowing players to create their own unique car.
- NASCAR Arcade Rush supports up to 4-player local multiplayer.
Overall, NASCAR Arcade Rush looks like a fun and exciting racing game that will appeal to fans of both NASCAR and arcade racing.