NES Remix 2 is a compilation video game developed by indieszero and published by Nintendo for the Wii U. It is the sequel to NES Remix, and was released on April 25, 2014. The game features remixes of levels from 12 NES games: Dr. Mario, Ice Hockey, Kid Icarus, Kirby’s Adventure, Metroid, NES Open Tournament Golf, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Wario’s Woods, and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
The game’s gameplay consists of players completing short challenges that are created by remixing elements from different NES games. For example, one challenge might require players to complete a level of Super Mario Bros. while the enemies are replaced with those from Metroid. The game also features a multiplayer mode where players can compete against each other to complete challenges.
NES Remix 2 received positive reviews from critics, who praised its addictive gameplay and challenging remixes. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 1 million copies worldwide.
Here are some of the features of NES Remix 2:
- Over 100 remixed challenges from 12 NES games
- A multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- Online leaderboards to compete against other players
- A Nintendo World Championships Remix that recreates the 1990 Nintendo World Championships
- A Super Luigi Bros. remix that challenges players to complete Super Mario Bros. in reverse-mirrored mode
If you are a fan of classic NES games, then NES Remix 2 is a must-have for your Wii U. It is a challenging and addictive game that will provide you with hours of entertainment.