A new trailer for Assassin’s Creed Mirage was released at Gamescom Opening Night Live on August 23, 2023.
The trailer shows off the game’s cel-shaded art style and its focus on stealth and parkour. Players will take control of Basim, a cunning street thief with nightmarish visions, as he seeks answers and justice in a city torn apart by war.
The trailer also shows off the game’s combat system, which is based on chaining together combos and using the environment to your advantage. Players will also be able to use a variety of weapons and gadgets to take down their enemies.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is a free-to-play game developed by Ubisoft Montpellier and will be released for iOS and Android devices in 2023.
Here are some of the key features of Assassin’s Creed Mirage:
- Free-to-play: The game is free to play, with in-app purchases available.
- Cel-shaded art style: The game has a cel-shaded art style that is inspired by the comic book aesthetic.
- Stealth and parkour: The game focuses on stealth and parkour gameplay.
- Combat system: The game has a combat system that is based on chaining together combos and using the environment to your advantage.
- Weapons and gadgets: Players will be able to use a variety of weapons and gadgets to take down their enemies.