A new Kickstarter-funded game called “Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood” has smashed its stretch goals. The game is a cooperative adventure game for 1-5 players set in a dark fantasy world. It has raised over $1.5 million, far surpassing its original goal of $100,000.
The game’s success is due in part to its strong gameplay and innovative mechanics. Players must work together to explore a dangerous forest, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies. They also need to manage their resources and make difficult choices that will affect the outcome of the game.
In addition to the base game, Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood also includes a number of stretch goals that have been unlocked by backers. These include new playable characters, additional quests, and a campaign mode.
The game is scheduled to be released in Q4 2023.
Here are some of the stretch goals that have been unlocked:
- New playable characters: The game will now include four new playable characters: a ranger, a druid, a barbarian, and a bard.
- Additional quests: The game will now include four additional quests, each with its own unique challenges and rewards.
- Campaign mode: The game will now include a campaign mode, which will allow players to create their own characters and embark on a long-term adventure.
- Customizable miniatures: Backers will now be able to customize the miniatures for their characters.
- Digital version of the game: The game will now be available in a digital version for PC and Mac.
The success of Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood is a testament to the growing popularity of cooperative adventure games. These games allow players to work together to overcome challenges and achieve common goals. They are also a great way to bring friends and family together for a fun and rewarding gaming experience.