Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 was released on July 26, 2023 and announced that Jimmy Neutron will be a playable character in the game.
The trailer shows off Jimmy’s moveset, which includes his rocket pack, his ray gun, and his brain blast. He also has a few unique abilities, such as the ability to build robots and the ability to shrink himself.
Jimmy Neutron is the latest character to be announced for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. He joins a roster of over 30 characters from various Nickelodeon shows, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Loud House.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 is scheduled to be released in 2023 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
Here are some of Jimmy Neutron’s moves and abilities:
- Rocket Pack: Jimmy can use his rocket pack to fly around the stage and attack his opponents from above.
- Ray Gun: Jimmy can shoot his ray gun at his opponents, dealing damage and stunning them.
- Brain Blast: Jimmy can use his brain blast to knock his opponents back.
- Build Robots: Jimmy can build robots to fight for him.
- Shrink Ray: Jimmy can shrink himself to avoid attacks.
Jimmy Neutron is a versatile character with a variety of moves and abilities. He is sure to be a popular choice for players of all skill levels.