In the official Plankton Overview Trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, we learn that Plankton will be a super heavyweight zoner grappler. This means that he is best at a distance, where he can lob projectiles and pressure his opponents from afar. He can also be effective up close, where he can use his grabs and throws to deal serious damage.
Plankton’s main projectile is his sauce, which he can fire from his mech suit. The sauce deals damage and also slows down opponents, making it easier for Plankton to land combos. He also has a net cannon that can grab opponents from a distance.
Plankton’s grabs are also very powerful. His chain grab can be used to drag opponents across the stage, and his stomp can send them flying. His up special allows him to fly into the air, and his down special allows him to lob a bucket of chum that poisons enemies on contact.
Overall, Plankton looks to be a very versatile character with a lot of potential. He is a bit slow, but his projectiles and grabs make him a threat at all ranges. He will be a great addition to the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 roster.
Here are some of Plankton’s moves in more detail:
- Sauce: Plankton fires a glob of sauce from his mech suit. The sauce deals damage and also slows down opponents.
- Net Cannon: Plankton fires a net from his mech suit. The net can grab opponents from a distance.
- Chain Grab: Plankton grabs an opponent and drags them across the stage.
- Stomp: Plankton stomps on the ground, sending opponents flying.
- Up Special: Plankton flies into the air.
- Down Special: Plankton lobs a bucket of chum that poisons enemies on contact.