There are a few Nintendo Switch games that have been removed from the eShop. Here are some of them:
- God Wars: The Complete Legend is a tactical RPG that was delisted on September 1, 2023. The game was developed by Kadokawa Games and published by NIS America. It received mixed reviews from critics.
- The Last Hope: Dead Zone Survival is a survival horror game that was delisted on February 14, 2023. The game was developed and published by Russian studio Frogwares. It was a critical and commercial failure, and was widely criticized for its similarities to Sony’s The Last of Us.
- Override: Mech City Brawl is a fighting game that was delisted on January 31, 2023. The game was developed by The Balance Inc. and published by Modus Games. It was met with mixed reviews from critics.
- Jump Force is a 3D fighting game that was delisted on December 31, 2022. The game was developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It featured characters from various anime and manga series, such as Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto.
- Onigiri is an action RPG that was delisted on November 30, 2022. The game was developed by Digital Bros. and published by NIS America. It was met with mixed reviews from critics.
If you have purchased any of these games before they were delisted, you can still redownload them from the eShop using the same Nintendo Account that you used to purchase them.
To redownload a game, follow these steps:
- Open the Nintendo eShop on your Switch.
- Click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Redownloadable Software”.
- Select the game that you want to redownload.
- Click on the “Redownload” button.
The game will then begin downloading to your Switch.