OutRage is an upcoming massively multiplayer brawler game developed by Landfall Games and published by Coffee Stain Publishing. It was announced during the Opening Night Live showcase at Gamescom 2023. The game is scheduled to be released for Steam in Spring 2024.
OutRage is a fast-paced, chaotic game where up to 32 players can battle it out in a variety of modes, including free-for-all, team deathmatch, and capture the flag. The game features a variety of weapons and abilities, as well as adestructible environments that can be used to your advantage.
The announcement trailer for OutRage shows off the game’s over-the-top violence and destruction. Players can punch, kick, throw, and use weapons to take down their opponents. The trailer also shows off the game’s destructible environments, which can be used to trap or launch enemies.
OutRage is sure to appeal to fans of chaotic multiplayer games like Gang Beasts and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. The game’s over-the-top violence and destruction should make for some hilarious and memorable moments.
Here are some of the key features of OutRage:
- Massively multiplayer battles with up to 32 players
- Variety of weapons and abilities
- Destructible environments
- Fast-paced, chaotic gameplay
- Over-the-top violence and destruction
OutRage is scheduled to be released for Steam in Spring 2024. You can wishlist the game on Steam now.
Here are some of the reactions to the OutRage announcement trailer:
- “This looks like a lot of fun! I can’t wait to play it with my friends.”
- “This is going to be the next Gang Beasts!”
- “The violence looks so over-the-top, it’s hilarious.”
- “I’m not sure if I should be excited or scared for this game.”
- “This is the perfect game to let out my inner rage.”
Overall, the reaction to the OutRage announcement trailer has been positive. Fans of chaotic multiplayer games are looking forward to its release in Spring 2024.