A player named Jay3 on YouTube has revealed some genius locations to place BOB on some of the maps in Overwatch 2. Here are some of the spots he shared:
- On the map Dorado, you can place BOB on the high ground behind the enemy team’s spawn. This will give him a clear shot at the attackers as they come out of spawn.
- On the map Junkertown, you can place BOB on the catwalk above the first point. This will allow him to rain down fire on the enemy team as they try to capture the point.
- On the map Oasis, you can place BOB on the platform above the second point. This will give him a good vantage point to attack the enemy team from above.
- On the map Route 66, you can place BOB on the bridge above the first point. This will allow him to block the enemy team’s path and prevent them from capturing the point.
- On the map Volskaya Industries, you can place BOB on the high ground in the middle of the map. This will give him a good view of the entire objective and allow him to attack the enemy team from multiple angles.
These are just a few of the many genius locations where you can place BOB. Experiment with different spots and find what works best for you and your team.
Here are some other tips for placing BOB:
- Consider the objective you are trying to capture or defend. Place BOB in a spot where he can do the most damage to the enemy team.
- Be aware of the enemy team’s composition. If they have a lot of ranged heroes, you may want to place BOB behind cover so he doesn’t get picked off.
- Communicate with your team. Let them know where you are placing BOB so they can coordinate their attacks.
With a little practice, you can become a master of placing BOB and use him to help your team win games.