Overwatch 2 players experienced server issues after a recent update, leading to strange gameplay footage of a player moonwalking to victory in a match without any other players. The clip, which was posted to Reddit, shows a player named Goku-sann as Lucio, dancing and moonwalking around the map while the Play of the Game camera follows them. The video has been viewed over 1 million times and has been met with mixed reactions, with some people finding it funny and others finding it unsettling.
The cause of the server issues is unknown, but it is believed to be related to the recent update that added the new hero Illari to the game. Illari is a support hero who can create illusions of herself, and it is possible that this ability is somehow interfering with the matchmaking servers.
Blizzard has not yet commented on the server issues, but they have been working to fix them. In the meantime, players who are experiencing problems can try restarting their game or their router.
Here are some tips on how to fix Overwatch 2 server problems:
- Check the server status of Overwatch 2. You can do this by visiting the Blizzard website or the Overwatch 2 Twitter account.
- Check your internet connection. Make sure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
- Make sure that your antivirus is not affecting Overwatch 2. Some antivirus programs can interfere with games, so try disabling your antivirus temporarily.
- Try switching to a different server in Overwatch 2. This may help if the server you are currently connected to is experiencing problems.
- Disable VPN and proxy servers. VPN and proxy servers can sometimes interfere with game connections, so try disabling them if you are using them.
- Check your firewall settings. Make sure that Overwatch 2 is allowed through your firewall.
If you are still experiencing problems after trying these tips, you can contact Blizzard support for help.