Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors was released on July 14, 2023 and announced that the game will be available in Early Access on Steam on September 14, 2023.
Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors is a roguelite bullet hell survivor game set in the world of Pathfinder. Players take on the role of a survivor trapped in the Gallowspire, a twisted labyrinth of towers and dungeons ruled by the Lich King Tarbathon. The game features a variety of weapons, abilities, and upgrades that players can use to survive the Gallowspire and defeat Tarbathon.
The Early Access release will include the first three chapters of the game, as well as a variety of features, including:
- A procedurally generated dungeon: The Gallowspire is a procedurally generated dungeon, meaning that each playthrough will be unique.
- A variety of enemies and bosses: Players will face a variety of enemies and bosses, each with their own unique attacks and abilities.
- A variety of weapons and abilities: Players can choose from a variety of weapons and abilities to customize their playstyle.
- A permadeath system: Players will only have one life per run, so they will need to be careful not to die.
The Early Access release will also include a variety of features that will be added to the game throughout development, such as:
- Additional chapters: The game will be expanded with additional chapters, each with new enemies, bosses, and challenges.
- New weapons and abilities: The game will be updated with new weapons and abilities, giving players more options to customize their playstyle.
- Quality of life improvements: The game will be updated with a variety of quality of life improvements, such as a better UI and a more forgiving difficulty curve.