The Persona 5 Tactica – Official Battle Gameplay Trailer gives us a glimpse of the tactical RPG’s turn-based combat system. The trailer shows how players can move their characters around the battlefield, attack enemies, and use special abilities.
One of the key features of the combat system is the Triple Threat, a special move that can be performed when all three members of your squad are surrounding an enemy. The Triple Threat deals massive damage to the enemy and can also inflict status effects.
Another important mechanic is the Baton Pass. When a character attacks an enemy, they can pass their turn to another character, who will then get a boost to their attack power. This can be used to chain together powerful attacks and defeat enemies quickly.
The trailer also shows off the five different difficulty levels that are available in Persona 5 Tactica. The difficulty level affects the amount of times you can use the Baton Pass, as well as other factors.
Overall, the Persona 5 Tactica – Official Battle Gameplay Trailer gives us a promising look at the game’s combat system. It seems like the game will offer a challenging and strategic experience for fans of the genre.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the trailer:
- The game is a turn-based tactical RPG.
- Players can move their characters around the battlefield and attack enemies.
- There are a variety of special abilities that can be used.
- The Triple Threat is a powerful special move that can be performed when all three members of your squad are surrounding an enemy.
- The Baton Pass is a mechanic that allows you to pass your turn to another character, who will then get a boost to their attack power.
- There are five different difficulty levels available.
If you’re a fan of tactical RPGs, then Persona 5 Tactica is definitely worth keeping an eye on. The game looks like it will offer a challenging and strategic experience, and the Triple Threat and Baton Pass mechanics seem like they could be a lot of fun to use.