The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero – The Indigo Disk is the second part of the DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet. It was announced during the Pokémon Presents on February 27, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in Winter 2023.
The DLC introduces a new area called Area Zero, which is located deep within the Great Crater of Paldea. Area Zero is a mysterious and dangerous place, and it is said to be home to a variety of powerful Pokémon.
The DLC also introduces new Pokémon, new moves, and a new type called Tera. Tera is a type that is strong against Normal, Dark, and Ghost types. It is weak against Fighting, Bug, and Steel types.
The DLC is available for purchase separately or as part of the Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Expansion Pass. The Expansion Pass also includes the first part of the DLC, The Teal Mask.
Here are some of the highlights of the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero – The Indigo Disk DLC:
- A new area to explore: Area Zero is a vast and dangerous region that is home to a variety of new Pokémon.
- New Pokémon: The DLC introduces a number of new Pokémon, including Miraidon, the future evolution of the starter Pokémon, Kiwae.
- New moves: The DLC introduces a number of new moves, including Tera Burst, a powerful move that is only available to Tera-type Pokémon.
- New type: The DLC introduces a new type called Tera. Tera is strong against Normal, Dark, and Ghost types, and it is weak against Fighting, Bug, and Steel types.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to explore a new area, then the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero – The Indigo Disk DLC is for you. It is sure to provide hours of fun for Pokémon fans of all ages.
Here are some additional details about how to unlock Area Zero in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet:
- You must first complete the main story of the game.
- Once you have completed the main story, you will receive a quest from Professor Turo to investigate Area Zero.
- To reach Area Zero, you must travel to the Great Crater of Paldea.
- The entrance to Area Zero is located at the bottom of the crater.
- Area Zero is a challenging area, so it is recommended that you have a team of Pokémon that are at least level 50 before entering.