Quadroids is a 2D puzzle platformer game developed by Blue Loop Studio and published by Just for Games and Fabloo Games. It was revealed during Gamescom 2023.
In Quadroids, players control an army of Quadroid bots, which can be divided into four different types:
- Red Quadroids are the basic type of Quadroid. They can move and jump, and they can be used to create bridges or platforms.
- Blue Quadroids can shoot lasers. They can be used to destroy obstacles or enemies.
- Green Quadroids can create shields. They can be used to protect other Quadroids from harm.
- Yellow Quadroids can teleport. They can be used to quickly move around the level.
Players must use the Quadroids to solve puzzles and navigate through 100 interconnected levels. The levels are filled with lasers, acid baths, and other hazards, so players will need to use their wits and reflexes to survive.
The game also features a leaderboard, where players can compete to get the best score on each level. There is also a “Employee of the Month” competition, where players can earn points by completing challenges and achieving high scores.
Quadroids is scheduled to be released in 2023 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
Here are some of the key features of Quadroids:
- 100 interconnected levels filled with puzzles and challenges
- 4 different types of Quadroids with unique abilities
- A leaderboard where players can compete for the best score
- A “Employee of the Month” competition with challenges and rewards
- A challenging and rewarding gameplay experience
If you are a fan of puzzle platformers, then Quadroids is definitely worth checking out. It looks like a challenging and rewarding game that will test your skills and patience.