Quest of Dungeons is a turn-based dungeon crawler game with 16-bit retro artistic look. The game is developed by David Amador and published by Upfall Studios. It was released in 2014 for Microsoft Windows, and later ported to other platforms such as Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.
In Quest of Dungeons, players choose from one of four classes: Warrior, Wizard, Assassin, or Shaman. They then must traverse procedurally generated dungeons, defeat enemies, and loot items in order to survive. The game features permadeath, meaning that players will lose their progress if they die.
Quest of Dungeons has been praised for its simple but addictive gameplay, its retro graphics, and its challenging difficulty. It has also been compared to other roguelike games such as The Binding of Isaac and Rogue Legacy.
Here are some of the features of Quest of Dungeons:
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Each dungeon is randomly generated, so players will never have the same experience twice.
- Four playable classes: Each class has its own unique abilities and playstyle.
- Permadeath: Players will lose their progress if they die.
- Loot and upgrades: Players can find items and upgrades to help them survive in the dungeons.
- Boss fights: Players must defeat powerful bosses in order to progress.
- Local co-op: Players can team up with a friend to explore the dungeons.
If you’re looking for a challenging and addictive dungeon crawler game with a retro aesthetic, then Quest of Dungeons is definitely worth checking out.