To recover a hacked Facebook account, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Facebook login page.
- Enter your email address or phone number and click “Forgot Password?”
- If you have access to your email or phone number, you can follow the instructions to reset your password.
- If you do not have access to your email or phone number, you can click “I don’t have access to these anymore.”
- You will be asked to provide some information about your account, such as your full name, birthday, and the names of some of your friends.
- Once you have provided this information, Facebook will send you a code to your email address or phone number.
- Enter the code and create a new password.
Once you have reset your password, you can log back into your account and secure it by:
- Enabling two-factor authentication.
- Changing your password regularly.
- Using a strong password manager.
- Being careful about what links you click on and what attachments you open.
If you are unable to recover your account using the steps above, you can contact Facebook support for help.
Here are some additional tips for recovering a hacked Facebook account:
- If you know the device or location that your account was hacked from, you can report it to Facebook.
- If you see any suspicious activity on your account, such as posts or messages that you didn’t write, report it to Facebook immediately.
- Be careful about sharing your personal information with others, including your Facebook password.
- Be aware of phishing scams, which are attempts to trick you into revealing your personal information.
It is important to note that recovering a hacked Facebook account can take some time, especially if you do not have access to your email address or phone number. However, with patience and persistence, you should be able to regain control of your account.