To recover a hacked Facebook account, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Facebook Hacked Accounts page: https://www.facebook.com/help/203305893040179
- Enter your email address or phone number associated with your account.
- Click Search.
- If you see your account, click Secure my account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your password and enable two-factor authentication.
If you cannot access your email address or phone number associated with your account, you can try the following:
- Click Can’t access this account? on the Secure my account page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to report your account as compromised.
- You may need to provide additional information, such as your full name, date of birth, and a photo of yourself holding a government-issued ID.
Once you have reported your account as compromised, Facebook will review your request and try to help you recover your account. This process may take several days or even weeks.
Here are some additional tips for recovering a hacked Facebook account:
- If you have any trusted friends or family members who use Facebook, ask them to report your account as compromised. This will help to expedite the recovery process.
- If you have enabled two-factor authentication, use a trusted device to generate a login code. This will help to prevent the hacker from logging into your account again.
- Once you have recovered your account, be sure to change your password and enable two-factor authentication again. You should also scan your computer for malware and make sure that your antivirus software is up to date.
If you are having trouble recovering your hacked Facebook account, you can contact Facebook support for help.