Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is available on PlayStation 5. The minimum requirements for the game on PS5 are:
- PlayStation 5 console
- 45GB of available storage
- 6GB of RAM
- 1.844 GHz AMD Ryzen Zen 2 processor
- 10.28 teraflops AMD Radeon RDNA 2 graphics
The game is also playable on PlayStation 4, but the PS5 version has some enhancements, such as faster loading times and improved graphics.
Here are some of the features of Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin:
- Side-scrolling action with deep crafting and rice cultivation
- Play as Sakuna, a spoiled harvest goddess banished to an island overrun with demons
- Learn the ancient art of agriculture by following detailed steps from planting to harvesting
- Use farm tools as weapons to fight monsters
- Master the divine raiment to grapple distant platforms, evade danger, and overcome powerful enemies
- Explore the beautiful and dangerous environments of Hinoe Island
- Help Sakuna find her place in the world
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is a critically acclaimed game that has been praised for its unique blend of action, farming, and mythology. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding game with a beautiful story, then Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is definitely worth checking out.