To save a post on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Go to the post you want to save.
- Tap the three dots (•••) in the top right corner of the post.
- Select Save post.
You can also save a post to a specific collection. To do this:
- Follow the steps above to open the post options menu.
- Select Save to collection.
- Select the collection you want to save the post to, or create a new collection.
- Tap Save.
To view your saved posts, go to your Facebook profile and tap the Saved tab. You can also access your saved posts from the three-line menu in the top right corner of the Facebook app.
Here are some tips for saving posts on Facebook:
- You can save any type of post, including text posts, photo posts, video posts, and link posts.
- You can save posts from your friends, family, Pages, and Groups.
- You can save posts to public or private collections.
- You can organize your saved posts by topic, date, or other criteria.
- You can share your saved posts with others.
Saving posts on Facebook is a great way to keep track of information you find interesting or useful. It’s also a good way to organize your thoughts and ideas.