There are two ways to share Instagram posts on Facebook:
1. Share individual posts
To share an individual Instagram post on Facebook:
- Go to the Instagram post you want to share.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
- Tap Share to.
- Tap Facebook.
- Choose the audience you want to share the post with.
- Tap Share.
2. Automatically share future posts
To automatically share future Instagram posts on Facebook:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Sharing to other apps.
- Tap Facebook.
- Toggle on Share to Facebook.
- If you have a professional Instagram account, you can also share your posts to your Facebook Page. To do this, go to your Instagram profile and tap the Professional dashboard button. Then, tap Settings > Sharing to other apps > Facebook.
- You can also choose to share your Instagram posts to your Facebook Story. To do this, when you’re sharing a post to Facebook, toggle on Share to Story.
- If you’re sharing a photo post, you can choose to share it as a single photo or as a carousel of photos. To share it as a carousel, toggle on Share as carousel.
- If you’re sharing a video post, you can choose to share it as a video or as a link. To share it as a video, toggle on Share as video.
If you’re having trouble sharing Instagram posts to Facebook, make sure that:
- Your Instagram and Facebook accounts are linked.
- You have the latest version of the Instagram app installed.
- You have a good internet connection.
- You have the necessary permissions to share posts to Facebook.
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Instagram support for help.