To share a poll on your Facebook story, you can use the Facebook mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile picture in the top left corner to create a new story.
- Tap on the Poll sticker at the top of the screen.
- Type your poll question and customize the answer options.
- Tap Done and then tap Share to story.
Your poll will now be visible to your friends and followers for 24 hours. You can view the results of your poll by tapping on the View results button below the poll.
Tips for creating engaging polls:
- Ask open-ended questions that will encourage people to participate.
- Use answer options that are relevant to your audience and likely to generate interest.
- Keep your polls short and to the point.
- Promote your poll on your other social media accounts and encourage your followers to share it.
Here are some examples of engaging poll questions you can ask on your Facebook story:
- What’s your favorite pizza topping?
- Which new Netflix show should I watch?
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- What’s the best way to start your day?
- Should I get a haircut?
You can also use polls to get feedback from your audience about your products, services, or content. For example, you could ask your followers what they would like to see more of from you.
By sharing polls on your Facebook story, you can increase engagement with your audience and learn more about their interests.