Skate 4 is currently in development by Full Circle, a new studio within Electronic Arts. The game was first announced in July 2020, and it is expected to be released for PC and consoles.
Skate 4 is being built on a new engine that will allow for more realistic and fluid skating gameplay. The game will also feature a new physics system that will make it easier to pull off tricks.
Full Circle has been very open about the development of Skate 4, and they have been sharing regular updates with the community. They have also held several playtests, giving players a chance to try out the game and provide feedback.
There is no release date for Skate 4 yet, but it is expected to be released in 2023.
Here are some of the features that have been confirmed for Skate 4:
- A new physics system that will make it easier to pull off tricks.
- A new engine that will allow for more realistic and fluid skating gameplay.
- A large open world to explore.
- A variety of skate parks and other locations to skate in.
- A deep customization system for your skater and their gear.
- Online multiplayer for up to 32 players.
Skate 4 is shaping up to be a major installment in the series, and fans are eagerly awaiting its release. It will be interesting to see how the game compares to the previous Skate games, and whether it can capture the same magic that made those games so popular.