South Park: Snow Day is a four-player co-op game that is scheduled to be released in 2024. The game is being developed by Ubisoft San Francisco and published by Ubisoft.
The game is set in the town of South Park, and it is based on the classic South Park episode “Snow Way Out”. In the game, players will control the four boys from South Park: Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman. They will have to work together to build snow forts, fight off enemies, and have fun in the snow.
The game will feature a variety of different gameplay modes, including:
- Co-op campaign: Players will work together to complete a series of missions in the game’s campaign mode.
- Versus mode: Players will compete against each other in a variety of different challenges.
- Freeplay mode: Players can explore the world of South Park and have fun in the snow.
South Park: Snow Day is a family-friendly game that is sure to be a hit with fans of the South Park franchise. It is the perfect game to play with friends and family on a snow day.
Here are some of the features of the game:
- Four-player co-op gameplay: Players can team up with three friends to complete the game’s campaign mode or compete against each other in versus mode.
- Classic South Park humor: The game features the same irreverent humor that fans of the show love.
- Variety of gameplay modes: Players can choose from a variety of different gameplay modes, including campaign mode, versus mode, and freeplay mode.
- Beautiful visuals: The game features cel-shaded graphics that are reminiscent of the show.
- Immersive world: Players can explore the snowy streets of South Park and interact with the environment.