Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now is a top-down shooter video game developed by Dreamworlds and published by Untold Tales. It was released for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X on June 4, 2014, and for Nintendo Switch on June 21, 2019.
The game is set in a film noir world where a zombie apocalypse has occurred. The player controls a nameless protagonist who must fight their way through hordes of zombies and other monsters in order to survive. The game features a variety of weapons, including pistols, shotguns, machine guns, and explosives. Players can also use the environment to their advantage, such as destroying walls to create new paths or using light to drive zombies away.
Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now received positive reviews from critics, with praise for its graphics, gameplay, and atmosphere. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 100,000 copies.
Here are some of the key features of Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now:
- Top-down shooter gameplay
- Film noir setting
- Hordes of zombies and other monsters
- Variety of weapons and environmental hazards
- Destructible environments
- Upgradeable weapons
- Local multiplayer
- Arcade game modes with online leaderboards
If you are a fan of top-down shooters, zombie games, or film noir, then Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now is definitely worth checking out. It is a fast-paced, action-packed game with a lot of gore and violence. The game is also fairly challenging, so you will need to be good at dodging and shooting in order to survive.
Here are some reviews of Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now:
- “Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now is a great top-down shooter with a lot of gore and violence. The game is also fairly challenging, so you will need to be good at dodging and shooting in order to survive. If you are a fan of the genre, then you should definitely check this game out.” – IGN
- “Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now is a fun and addictive top-down shooter with a great atmosphere. The game is challenging but fair, and the variety of weapons and enemies keeps things interesting. I definitely recommend this game to fans of the genre.” – GameSpot
- “Splatter – Zombiecalypse Now is a great game for fans of top-down shooters and zombie games. The game is well-made and fun to play, and it has a lot of replay value. I definitely recommend this game to anyone looking for a good time.” – PC Gamer