Modders will be able to add new planets to Starfield. This is because Starfield will be using the Creation Engine 2, which is a highly moddable engine. In fact, the modding scene for Skyrim, which was also built on the Creation Engine, is one of the most active in gaming.
Modders will be able to add new planets to Starfield by creating new assets, such as textures, meshes, and scripts. They will also need to create a new planet system and add it to the game’s data files. This is a complex process, but it is certainly possible for skilled modders.
The ability to add new planets to Starfield is a major coup for the modding community. It means that Starfield’s universe will be virtually limitless, and modders will be able to create new and exciting experiences for players.
Here are some of the things that modders could do with the ability to add new planets to Starfield:
- Create new worlds to explore, with different environments, creatures, and civilizations.
- Add new quests and stories to the game.
- Introduce new gameplay mechanics, such as space combat or planet-side vehicles.
- Simply make the game more fun and interesting by adding new things to do.
The possibilities are endless. It will be exciting to see what the modding community comes up with for Starfield.
Here are some of the challenges that modders will face when adding new planets to Starfield:
- The Creation Engine 2 is a complex engine, and it will take time for modders to learn how to use it effectively.
- Creating new planets is a lot of work, and it will require a lot of time and effort.
- Modders will need to be creative and resourceful in order to create planets that are both interesting and believable.