Todd Howard’s stage presentation at Gamescom 2023 was a brief but informative look at the upcoming space RPG Starfield. He started by talking about how Starfield is Bethesda’s first new franchise in over 25 years, and how they wanted to create a game that would allow players to explore a vast and detailed universe. He then showed off some new gameplay footage, which included everything from space exploration to ground combat.
Howard also talked about some of the new features that will be in Starfield, such as the ability to create your own character, choose your own faction, and explore over 100 different planets. He also said that Starfield will have over 1,000 handcrafted quests, and that it will be the most ambitious game that Bethesda has ever made.
The presentation ended with a release date announcement: Starfield will be available in Early Access on Xbox Game Pass and PC on November 11, 2023.
Here are some of the key points from Todd Howard’s presentation:
- Starfield is Bethesda’s first new franchise in over 25 years.
- It is a space RPG set in a vast and detailed universe.
- Players will be able to explore over 100 different planets.
- They will be able to create their own character and choose their own faction.
- There will be over 1,000 handcrafted quests.
- The game will be available in Early Access on Xbox Game Pass and PC on November 11, 2023.
The presentation was well-received by fans, who were excited to see more of Starfield. The game has been highly anticipated since it was first announced in 2018, and it is shaping up to be one of the most ambitious RPGs of all time.