The official A.K.I. gameplay trailer for Street Fighter 6 was released on July 27, 2023. The trailer shows off A.K.I.’s new moves and abilities, which are based around her poison manipulation. She can create and control poisonous gas, which she can use to attack her opponents in a variety of ways. She also has a new special move called “Poison Fang”, which allows her to inject her opponents with poison.
A.K.I. is a returning character from the Street Fighter series. She first appeared in Street Fighter Alpha 3, and she was also playable in Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter V. She is a skilled assassin who is obsessed with poison. She is also a member of the Shadaloo organization.
A.K.I. is scheduled to be released as the second DLC character for Street Fighter 6 in Fall 2023. She will be available to players who own the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition of the game, or to players who purchase the Year 1 Character Pass.
Here are some of the new moves and abilities that A.K.I. has in Street Fighter 6:
- Poison Fang: A.K.I. injects her opponent with poison. The poison causes damage over time and can also stun the opponent.
- Poison Gas: A.K.I. creates a cloud of poisonous gas. The gas damages opponents who are caught in it.
- Poison Needle: A.K.I. fires a needle coated in poison. The needle deals damage and can also poison the opponent.
- Poison Spit: A.K.I. spits a glob of poisonous liquid. The liquid deals damage and can also poison the opponent.
- Poison Dash: A.K.I. dashes forward while creating a cloud of poisonous gas. The gas damages opponents who are caught in it.
A.K.I. is a powerful new character who is sure to shake up the meta in Street Fighter 6. Her poison manipulation abilities give her a lot of options in battle, and she can be a very dangerous opponent if she is played correctly.