Streets of Rogue 2 – Official Open World Trailer that was released at gamescom 2023 looks like the game is going to be a huge improvement over the original, with a massive open world, a ton of new features, and improved graphics.
Here are some of the key features of Streets of Rogue 2:
- A randomly generated open world that is 100 times the size of a level from the original game.
- A wide variety of locations to explore, including apartments, sewers, shops, and even a casino.
- A fully destructible environment that you can use to your advantage.
- A ton of new characters to choose from, each with their own unique abilities.
- A variety of new weapons and items to find and use.
- A more challenging and rewarding rogue-lite experience.
The trailer also showed off some of the new features that are being added to Streets of Rogue 2, such as:
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- A new story mode with multiple endings.
- A level editor so you can create your own custom levels.
- A modding API so you can add new content to the game.
Streets of Rogue 2 is scheduled to be released in Early Access for PC in 2023. It will also be released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox at a later date.