Streets of Rogue 2 reveal trailer that was released at gamescom 2023 showed off some of the new features that will be in the sequel, including a randomly generated open world, a wider variety of locations, and a more destructible environment. The trailer also showed off some of the crazy side activities that players can do, such as becoming a gun-toting gorilla or hacking into the city’s mainframe.
Streets of Rogue 2 is scheduled to launch in early access for PC in 2023, with Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox versions to follow at a later date.
Here are some of the key features of Streets of Rogue 2:
- Randomly generated open world: The game world will be randomly generated each time you play, giving you a new experience every time.
- Wide variety of locations: The game will feature a wide variety of locations to explore, from the slums to the sewers to the presidential palace.
- Destructible environment: The environment will be fully destructible, allowing you to create your own paths and strategies.
- Crazy side activities: There will be a ton of crazy side activities to do, such as becoming a gun-toting gorilla or hacking into the city’s mainframe.
- Co-op multiplayer: The game will support co-op multiplayer for up to four players.
If you’re a fan of the original Streets of Rogue, then you’ll definitely want to check out the sequel. It looks like it’s going to be even crazier and more chaotic than the first game.