Strider is a platform-adventure hack and slash video game developed by Double Helix Games and Capcom’s Osaka studio. It was released in February 2014 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. It is a reboot of the 1989 video game Strider.
The game stars Strider Hiryu, a cybernetic ninja who is sent on a mission to kill Grandmaster Meio, a powerful warlord who has taken control of the city of Kazakh City. Hiryu must use his skills and weapons to fight his way through Meio’s forces and stop him from taking over the world.
The game features a large interconnected world that players can explore freely. Hiryu can use his grappling hook to swing between platforms and his plasma cypher to slice through enemies. He can also collect power-ups that will increase his strength and abilities.
Strider received positive reviews from critics, who praised its gameplay, graphics, and music. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 1 million copies worldwide.
Here are some of the key features of Strider:
- Lightning-fast combat: Hiryu can chain together combos using his plasma cypher and grappling hook.
- Large interconnected world: Players can explore Kazakh City freely, finding secrets and completing side quests.
- Power-ups: Collect power-ups to increase Hiryu’s strength, speed, and abilities.
- Boss fights: Battle against powerful enemies, including Grandmaster Meio himself.
- Challenging difficulty: Strider is a challenging game that will test your skills.
If you’re a fan of platform-adventure games or hack and slash games, then highly recommend Strider. It’s a great game with excellent gameplay, graphics, and music.