Super Motherload is a 2013 video game developed by XGen Studios and published by Adult Swim Games. It is the sequel to the 2004 game Motherload. Super Motherload is a side-scrolling mining game set on Mars. The player controls a mining pod and must dig through the Martian surface to collect minerals and artifacts. The player can use the minerals they collect to purchase upgrades for their mining pod, such as a drill that can dig through harder materials or a bomb that can clear large areas of rock. The player must also avoid obstacles such as lava, falling rocks, and enemies.
Super Motherload features a procedurally generated world, meaning that the game world is different each time the player plays. This adds to the replayability of the game. Super Motherload also supports cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players.
Super Motherload was released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows in 2013. It was met with positive reviews from critics, who praised its gameplay, graphics, and humor.
Here are some of the features of Super Motherload:
- Procedurally generated world: The game world is different each time you play, providing endless replayability.
- Cooperative multiplayer: Play with up to 3 friends in cooperative mode.
- Upgradeable mining pod: Purchase upgrades for your mining pod to make it more powerful.
- Variety of minerals and artifacts to collect: Collect different minerals and artifacts to earn money and progress through the game.
- Obstacles to avoid: Watch out for lava, falling rocks, and enemies as you dig through the Martian surface.
- Humorous storyline: The game is full of humor, with a storyline written by Image Comics’ Kurtis Wiebe.
If you’re looking for a fun, challenging, and replayable mining game, then Super Motherload is definitely worth checking out. You can play it on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, or Microsoft Windows.