Super Soccer Blast: America vs Europe is an arcade-style football game that was released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in 2021. It is developed by Unfinished Pixel and published by Blowfish Studios.
The game is a light-hearted and accessible take on football, with simple controls and fast-paced gameplay. It features a variety of teams from both Europe and America, as well as a number of different game modes, including a World Tour mode, a local multiplayer mode, and an online multiplayer mode.
Super Soccer Blast: America vs Europe has received mixed reviews from critics. Some have praised its simple controls and fast-paced gameplay, while others have criticized its lack of realism and depth.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Super Soccer Blast: America vs Europe:
- Simple controls that are easy to learn but difficult to master
- Fast-paced gameplay that is perfect for pick-up-and-play sessions
- Variety of teams and game modes to choose from
- Retro aesthetic that will appeal to fans of classic football games
- Lack of realism and depth
- Some graphical glitches
- Online multiplayer can be laggy
Overall, Super Soccer Blast: America vs Europe is a fun and arcade-style football game that is perfect for casual fans of the sport. However, it may not be appealing to fans of more realistic football games.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game features a total of 32 teams, 16 from Europe and 16 from America.
- There are 4 game modes: World Tour, Local Multiplayer, Online Multiplayer, and Training.
- The World Tour mode is a single-player campaign mode where you can compete in a variety of tournaments.
- The Local Multiplayer mode allows you to play against up to 3 other players locally.
- The Online Multiplayer mode allows you to play against other players online.
- The Training mode allows you to practice your skills.