Tekken 8 Overview Trailer which was released at gamescom 2023 was a brief trailer that showed some of the new features and characters that will be in the game.
Here are some of the things that were shown in the trailer:
- A new story mode that will continue the saga of the Mishima family.
- A new character, Jun Kazama, who has not been playable in a Tekken game since Tekken 2.
- A new stage, the Mishima Dojo.
- A new gameplay mechanic called “Rage Drive”, which is a more powerful version of a character’s Rage Art.
- A new online mode called “Tekken Bowl”, which is a bowling game with Tekken characters.
The trailer also confirmed that Tekken 8 will be released for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S in January 2024.
Tekken 8 looks like it will be a great game that will continue the legacy of the Tekken franchise.