The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a 2013 action-adventure game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS. The game is a spiritual successor to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and features a similar top-down, 2D gameplay style. However, A Link Between Worlds introduces a new ability for Link to merge with walls, which allows him to explore the game world in new ways.
The game received critical acclaim, with praise for its gameplay, visuals, and music. It was also a commercial success, selling over 4.7 million copies worldwide.
A Link Between Worlds is a great game for fans of the Zelda series, and it is also a good introduction to the series for newcomers. It is a challenging game with plenty of secrets to discover, and it is sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Here are some of the features of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds:
- Merging with walls: Link can merge with walls, which allows him to explore the game world in new ways. He can use this ability to reach hidden areas, solve puzzles, and battle enemies.
- Nonlinear gameplay: Players are free to explore the game world in any order they choose. This allows for a more open-ended experience, and it encourages players to experiment with different strategies.
- Touchscreen controls: Players can use the touchscreen to swap items, open the map, and interact with objects in the environment. This makes for a more intuitive and immersive experience.
- Beautiful visuals: The game features beautiful 3D graphics that bring the world of Hyrule to life. The environments are detailed and varied, and the characters are expressive and well-animated.
- Immersive soundtrack: The game features an immersive soundtrack that helps to set the mood for the adventure. The music is varied and exciting, and it perfectly complements the gameplay.
If you are a fan of the Zelda series or action-adventure games in general, then highly recommend The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It is a great game with plenty to offer players of all skill levels.