Resident Evil 4 VR was released on October 21, 2021, exclusively for the Oculus Quest 2.
The VR version of the game is a complete overhaul of the original, with all of the levels and enemies recreated in VR. The game also features new gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to physically dodge enemy attacks.
Resident Evil 4 VR has received positive reviews from critics, who praised the game’s immersion and the way it captures the feeling of the original game.
If you are a fan of Resident Evil 4 or VR games, then I highly recommend checking out Resident Evil 4 VR.
Here are some of the new features in Resident Evil 4 VR:
- First-person perspective: The game is played from a first-person perspective, which allows you to experience the game in a whole new way.
- Physical interactions: You can interact with the environment in a more physical way, such as picking up objects and using them to solve puzzles.
- Improved controls: The controls have been redesigned for VR, making it easier to move around and aim your weapons.
- New enemies: There are a few new enemies that have been added to the game, specifically for the VR version.
- New challenges: There are a few new challenges that have been added to the game, which will test your skills in VR.