Gran Turismo 7 has received a new update that adds four new cars and one new track. The new cars are:
- Chevrolet Corvette (C1) ’58
- Maserati MC20 ’20
- Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition ’22
- Toyota Ambulance Himedic ’21
The new track is the Willow Springs International Raceway in California.
The update is also includes a number of other changes, such as:
- A new livery for the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 ’18 car.
- Three new Extra Menus in the Café.
- A new featured Curation in Scapes.
The update is available now for Gran Turismo 7 players.