The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 2 – A House Divided is the second episode of the second season of the episodic interactive drama survival horror video game series The Walking Dead, developed and published by Telltale Games. The episode was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and iOS on November 11, 2013, and for Android on November 26, 2013.
The episode picks up right where the first episode left off, with Clementine and the group of survivors that she is traveling with having just escaped from a herd of walkers. They arrive at a lodge in the woods, where they hope to find shelter and safety. However, they soon discover that the lodge is already occupied by another group of survivors, led by a man named Carver. Carver is a ruthless leader who is determined to protect his people, even if it means using violence.
Clementine and the group must decide whether to trust Carver and his people, or to try to escape from the lodge. Their choices will have a profound impact on the future of the group, and on Clementine’s own development as a survivor.
Here are some of the key events that happen in A House Divided:
- Clementine and the group arrive at the lodge and meet Carver.
- Carver reveals that he is a former military man who is used to taking charge.
- He tells the group that they need to work together if they want to survive.
- Clementine and the group are initially hesitant to trust Carver, but they eventually agree to help him.
- They work together to repair the lodge and defend it from walkers.
- However, Carver’s true colors soon start to show.
- He reveals that he is willing to use violence to get what he wants.
- He also starts to make demands of the group, such as forcing them to work for him and giving up their weapons.
- Clementine and the group start to realize that they made a mistake in trusting Carver.
- They decide to try to escape from the lodge.
- However, Carver and his men are ready for them.
- A fight breaks out, and several people are killed.
- Clementine and the group are eventually able to escape, but they are left with a new understanding of the dangers of the world they live in.
A House Divided is a gripping and suspenseful episode that raises some important questions about the nature of survival in a world overrun by walkers. It also explores the themes of trust, loyalty, and leadership. The episode is well-written and acted, and it features some truly memorable moments. If you’re a fan of The Walking Dead, then you won’t want to miss A House Divided.