The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 3 – In Harm’s Way is the third episode of the second season of the episodic adventure game The Walking Dead, developed and published by Telltale Games. It was released on May 13, 2014 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The episode was written by Pierre Shorette and directed by Graham Ross.
In Harm’s Way picks up immediately after the events of the previous episode, A House Divided. Clementine and her friends are now prisoners of Carver, the leader of a group of survivors who have taken over a ski lodge. Carver is a brutal and authoritarian figure, and he quickly makes it clear that he will not tolerate any dissent.
Clementine and her friends must find a way to escape from Carver’s clutches, but it will not be easy. Carver has his henchmen everywhere, and the walkers are always a threat. In addition, Clementine and her friends are divided over what to do. Some of them want to fight back against Carver, while others believe that it is better to play along with him.
Clementine must make some difficult choices in In Harm’s Way. She must decide who to trust, who to fight, and who to sacrifice. Her choices will have a profound impact on the outcome of the story.
The episode received generally positive reviews from critics. Many praised the game’s tense atmosphere and moral dilemmas. However, some critics felt that the episode was too short and that it did not provide enough closure.
Overall, The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 3 – In Harm’s Way is a solid episode that continues the series’ tradition of delivering emotionally powerful and morally ambiguous storytelling. It is a must-play for fans of the series.
Here are some additional details about the episode:
- The episode takes place in a ski lodge that has been taken over by Carver’s group of survivors.
- Carver is a brutal and authoritarian leader who will not tolerate any dissent.
- Clementine and her friends must find a way to escape from Carver’s clutches, but it will not be easy.
- The episode features a number of moral dilemmas that will test Clementine’s character.
- The episode ends with a cliffhanger that will leave players eager for the next installment.