The Wolf Among Us: Episode 3 – A Crooked Mile is the third episode of the episodic adventure game The Wolf Among Us. It was released on April 8, 2014. The episode follows Bigby Wolf as he investigates the murder of Lily, a prostitute who was found dead in Fabletown. Bigby’s investigation leads him to the Crooked Man, a powerful and dangerous figure.
In the episode, Bigby can choose to visit three different locations: Crane’s apartment, the Woodsman’s pub, or Aunty Greenleaf’s house. The location he chooses will affect the outcome of the episode. For example, if he visits Crane’s apartment, he will find evidence that Crane was involved in Lily’s murder. If he visits the Woodsman’s pub, he will meet a group of Fables who know something about the Crooked Man. And if he visits Aunty Greenleaf’s house, he will learn more about the Crooked Man’s history and powers.
The episode also features a number of moral choices that Bigby must make. For example, he can choose to be merciful or vengeful towards those he interrogates. He can also choose to help or hinder the Woodsman’s investigation. These choices will affect Bigby’s relationships with the other characters and the outcome of the episode.
A Crooked Mile is a dark and suspenseful episode that builds on the story and characters of the previous episodes. It features some difficult moral choices and a number of twists and turns. If you enjoyed the first two episodes of The Wolf Among Us, then you will definitely want to check out A Crooked Mile.
Here are some of the things you can do in Episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us:
- Investigate the murder of Lily.
- Learn more about the Crooked Man.
- Make moral choices that will affect the outcome of the episode.
- Build relationships with the other characters.
- Uncover the secrets of Fabletown.
Here are some of the choices you can make in Episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us:
- Whether to be merciful or vengeful towards those you interrogate.
- Whether to help or hinder the Woodsman’s investigation.
- Whether to tear the Crooked Man’s head off and throw it down the Witching Well, just throw him down the Witching Well, or have Aunty Greenleaf turn him into a raven and trap him in a magic cage forever.
Your choices will affect the outcome of the episode, so choose wisely!