The Costco membership deal you mentioned is worth checking out. The deal is for a free $30 Costco Shop Card when you sign up for a new Gold Star or Executive Membership. The Gold Star Membership costs $60 per year and the Executive Membership costs $120 per year.
The $30 Costco Shop Card is a great value, especially if you shop at Costco regularly. You can use the Shop Card to buy anything at Costco, including groceries, electronics, and furniture.
The Costco membership also comes with a number of other benefits, such as:
- Free 2-day shipping on eligible items
- 2% cash back on eligible purchases (Executive Membership only)
- Free samples and discounts
- Access to Costco’s travel and insurance services
If you think you would use the Costco membership benefits, then I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the free $30 Costco Shop Card deal.
Here are some of the things to consider when deciding if a Costco membership is right for you:
- How often do you shop at Costco?
- How much do you spend on groceries and other household items?
- Do you have a family?
- Do you travel often?
- Do you have any other memberships that offer similar benefits?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, then a Costco membership is probably a good value for you. However, if you only shop at Costco occasionally or if you don’t have a family, then a membership may not be worth the cost.