Here is the updated timeline of the Spider-Man game universe story so far:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Peter Parker has been operating as Spider-Man for eight years. He is a seasoned superhero who is well-known and respected by the people of New York City. He is also struggling with the physical and emotional toll of his never-ending mission to protect the city.
- The main event of the game is the rise of Mister Negative, a super-human crime lord who is waging a war on the city. Spider-Man must stop Mister Negative and his gang of Demons, while also dealing with the personal problems of his civilian persona.
- The game also features several other villains, including Rhino, Electro, and Vulture.
- Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps: This DLC campaign for Marvel’s Spider-Man introduces three new villains: Black Cat, Silver Sable, and Hammerhead. The campaign also explores the aftermath of the events of the main game.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales: This standalone game tells the story of Miles Morales, a young teenager who inherits the Spider-Man mantle from Peter Parker. Miles must learn to control his new powers and use them to protect his community from a new threat.
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales – Wings of Fury: This prequel novel takes place between the events of the DLC campaign The City That Never Sleeps and the standalone game Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. The story depicts Miles’ early partnership with Peter Parker / Spider-Man, as the two vigilantes set out to apprehend Adrian Toomes / Vulture.
- Spider-Man 2: This sequel to Marvel’s Spider-Man is scheduled to be released in 2023. The game will feature a new villain, Venom, and will explore the relationship between Peter Parker and Miles Morales.
This is just a brief overview of the Spider-Man game universe story so far. There are also several other comics and tie-in media that tell additional stories in this universe.