Facebook can be a great resource for plant-based recipes. There are many groups and pages dedicated to plant-based cooking, and you can also find recipes from individual users.
Here are some tips for finding plant-based recipes on Facebook:
- Search for plant-based groups and pages. There are many general plant-based groups, as well as groups and pages that focus on specific types of plant-based cooking, such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or oil-free. You can also find groups and pages that are specific to your region or country.
- Join plant-based groups and pages. Once you’ve found some groups and pages that you’re interested in, join them! This will allow you to see new recipes in your feed and to interact with other people who are following a plant-based diet.
- Use the Facebook search bar. You can use the Facebook search bar to search for specific recipes, or to search for recipes that contain certain ingredients. For example, you could search for “vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe” or “plant-based recipes with chickpeas.”
- Look for recipes shared by your friends and family. If you have friends or family members who follow a plant-based diet, pay attention to the recipes that they share. They may be sharing some of their favorite recipes, or recipes that they’ve recently tried and loved.
Here are some popular plant-based recipe groups and pages on Facebook:
- Plant Based Recipes
- Vegan & Plant Based Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes
- Plant Based Recipes – Easy and Delicious
- Yummy Plant Based Recipes
- Vegan Recipes by Minimalist Baker
- Oh She Glows
- Plant-Based Junkie
- The Vegan Society
Once you’ve found some recipes that you’re interested in, be sure to read the reviews and comments before trying them. This can help you to get a sense of how the recipes have turned out for other people, and to make any necessary adjustments.